Everyone is welcome to attend!! Come and learn more about your community forest!!
View our 2015 Financial Statement
Advance notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Lower North Thompson Community Forest Society will be held on Thursday, October 22, 2015 at 7:00 pm at the North Thompson Volunteer Centre located at 4936 Barriere Town Road (Barriere Ridge Building), at which time it is intended that Directors be elected for the ensuing year. As per the by-laws of the Society:
A member seeking to stand for election as a Director on the Board of the Society must meet the following criteria:
- A person must be a member in good standing.
- A person must submit a written nomination, signed by two other members in good standing.
- A person has not been convicted of an indictable criminal offence unless they have obtained a pardon.
- A person has agreed, in writing, to abide by the Constitution and Bylaws & Declaration of Commitment.
- A person has completed a written Personal Disclosure of potential conflict of interest, with explanation of how it may be a conflict.
Persons interested in standing for election shall submit a resume by October 16, 2015 to:
Lower North Thompson Community Forest Society
Barriere, BC V0E 1E0