Advance notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Lower North Thompson Community Forest Society will be held on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 7:00pm at the North Thompson Activity Centre located at 4936 Barriere Town Road (District of Barriere Building), at which time it is intended that Directors be elected for the ensuing year. As per the by-laws of the Society:
A member seeking to stand for election as a Director on the Board of the Society must meet the following criteria:
- A person must be a member in good standing.
- A person must submit a written nomination, signed by two other members in good standing.
- A person has not been convicted of an indictable criminal offence unless they have obtained a pardon.
- A person has agreed, in writing, to abide by the Constitution and Bylaws & Declaration of Commitment.
- A person has completed a written Personal Disclosure of potential conflict of interest, with explanation of how it may be a conflict.
Persons interested in standing for election shall submit a resume by October 18, 2019 to:
Lower North Thompson Community Forest Society
Barriere, BC V0E 1E0
Or via email to LNTCFSociety@telus.net
Our 2019 Financial Statement has now been posted to our website and is available for review.